Our responsibility to you
- We are committed to providing to you the best possible service.
- We will endeavour to treat you with courtesy and respect.
- You have the right to confidentiality.
- We will provide emergency consultations in relevant circumstances.
- We will try to ensure you are seen on time, however some consultations take longer than others and we have no advance warning. If there is a patient with an emergency or serious problem, we will give them priority.
- On the occasions when the surgeries are running late, we will provide you with an explanation.
- We will process your repeat medication within 48 hours (exc weekends/holidays).
- We have the right to remove patients from our list if they ignore their responsibilities to us and other patients.
Your responsibility to us
- We ask that you treat all the practice staff with courtesy and respect.
- We ask that you use the service as efficiently as possible.
- We ask you to be patient if the surgeries are running late.
- We ask that you do not abuse the service by using emergency appointments for non- urgent matters.
- We ask that you cancel any pre-booked appointments that are no longer required.
- We ask that you show respect to other surgery users and the surgery premises.
- Please feel free to contact our Practice Manager with any complaints or suggestion you may have regarding our practice.